Booking & Pricing guide
booking step by step
You’re just one step away from booking your photoshoot. I’m very honoured that you consider me as your photographer.
- Please have a look at the pricing below and click the magic button when you’re ready to fill out the contact form.
- I’ll then send you a personalised quote and when you’ll be happy to accept the invoice and contract will follow.
- £50 deposit will secure your date.
- Later we’ll have a chat about the details – we’ll talk styling, location, your dreams.
- After the photoshoot you’ll receive an access to an online gallery to view the whole session, hand edited by me.
- From there, you’ll select your favourite photos to download instantly. You can buy more photos directly from the gallery shop.
You can ask me anything on every step of this adventure, just pop me an email or message on social media.
Suitable for in-home and outdoor maternity, newborn and family photoshoots.
- a detailed pre-session preparation guide
- up to 90minutes photoshoot
- access to beautiful hand picked dresses and accessories from The Client Wardrobe
- online gallery to view the whole expertly edited session (50+ images)
- 10 full resolution digital photographs to download, professionally hand edited
- Travel* up yo 30mins from Coulsdon (CR5) included
*travel fee – for every hour above 30mins travel – £20
Your gallery will contain about 50+ images that will tell a story of you in the day we met. Narrowing them down to only 10 may be too difficult. Extend the package by selecting photo upgrade directly from your gallery and get access to your favourite photos immediately!
1 additional digital image to download
full digital gallery to download
£50 OFF YOUR
When you book a newborn photoshoot after having a maternity photoshoot with me, you’ll receive a £50 discount for it! It’s simply because I’d love to see you again and meet your baby
10% DISCOUNT FOR
All my clients are forever clients and this discount will apply to your photoshoot fee always when you book another session with me!
ready to book?
Now that you’ve read about prices and upgrades, do you have an idea what you’re going for? Fill out contact from, then I’ll send you a personalised quote where you’ll be able make your selection.
“We had a maternity photosession with Ania and it was absolutely amazing. Very relaxed, a lot of fun, and we have got the most amazing photos to cherish.
Ania was also very responsive, helpful and enthusiastic in helping us choose the outfits, decide on the looks etc prior to the session.
We had since had another session and again were delighted with how it went and the photographs we received in the end. Happy to recommended Ania to anyone!”
“…My partner and I aren’t the ‘picture taking type’ but wanted to capture some nice pics of the bump. We are absolutely blown away with what we ended up with, we love the pictures so much and will treasure them always. We can’t believe it’s us in them as we look like professionals! That’s all down to Ania’s skill, style and expertise. She made us feel completely at ease and like it was the most natural thing to do.”